To discuss your needs with your Relationship Manager please
Allied Irish Bank (GB) has entered into an agency agreement with Santander Corporate Bank (SCB) to facilitate customers in lodging cash only to their Allied Irish Bank (GB) account if not conveniently located near a branch.
The agency scheme enables cash to be deposited through a local Post Office or for customers lodging larger volume, lodgements can be accepted at a nominated Cash Centres using a Cash In Transit Service.
Cash lodged through the Agency Scheme will normally be credited to the customer's Allied Irish Bank (GB) account on the next working day.
Post Office Service
- Post Office nominated by customer at time of application
- Cash Exchange facility available
- A very competitive fixed price
Cash Centre Service
Back to top
- Customers independently organise, a Cash In Transit Supplier to transfer lodgements to a Cash Centre
- Cash Supply is available for notes and full bags of coin only
- Bespoke pricing based on volumes of cash
To avail of the Agency Scheme you must sign an Application Form and additional documentation relative to one of the above services.